** Erkens Water Special **
Purchase a new Water Softener and receive a $200 Discount toward the purchase of a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System or I-OX Chemical Free Iron Filter!
Erkens Water Systems with Fleck Controls
Fleck Model 6700 Advanced Electronic Control Valve
- Upflow regeneration for higher efficiencies
- Choose from 3 modes of operation: immediate regeneration, delayed meter regeneration, or delayed time clock regeneration
- Solid state microprocessor with user friendly front panel. LED status indicators display time of day, usable capacity remaining, regeneration cycle in progress
- Diagnostics displays
- Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 12" diameter for softener applications, 10" for filter applications
- High impact UV stable, flame retardant polycarbonate protective hood is pressure sealed for added protection against moisture, dust and dirt
- Excellent for areas with power interruptions as this system has a battery back up with a memory
- Erkens Water systems carry a limited 5 year warranty on parts and labor with a limited lifetime warranty on tanks and resin.
AM Plus Series ~ AM1
The AM1 system may be purchased or use our rental special ~ $20.50 / month. (32000 grain metered system)
- The AM1 is demand initiated regeneration with variable reserve capacity automatically adjust to your family's changing water use and regenerates only when needed. The reduces water consumption and salt use.
- Solid State microprocessor with easy access front panel settings monitors water treatment functions.
- Display flashes between gallons remaining and time of day.
- Coin cell lithium battery backup with an 8 hour carryover. No more resetting the controls clock after short power outages
- Safe 12 volt wall mount transformer.
- 1" control valve for better flow rates / less pressure loss.
- Five year warranty - compete system.
Twin Tank System with Fleck 9100 Control Valve
The Twin Alternating metered "on-demand" system is powered with the Fleck 9100 control valve. The salt tank comes standard with safety floats to protect from overflows, and salt grid stands that prevent mushy salt build up in the salt tank .
Families benefit from soft water 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That’s because the second tank of soft water acts as a backup, ready to immediately provide soft water once 100% of the first tank is used. While the second tank is in service, the first tank regenerates, giving you all the advantages of continuous soft water. You will never run out of soft water no matter how many kids you bathe, or how much laundry is done; there will still be soft water at the end of the day for a soft relaxing bath.
Erkens Water systems carry a limited 5 year warranty on parts and labor with a limited lifetime warranty on tanks and resin.
Residential Water Softener Demand regeneration
$ 695.00 + tax picked up at our shop -
$ 995.00 includes sales tax, basic installation materials and labor.
Note: Special offers and coupons not valid on the Aqua Magic Model
- Exceptional quality valve uses time tested hydraulically balanced piston seat and spacer concept to effectively pilot service flow and regeneration. The only moving part is the Teflon coated brass piston.
- Valve body and meter assembly are molded from glass reinforced Noryl for exceptional strength and durability.
- Modular construction for ease of service and installation.
- Simple and dependable mechanical meter monitors water usage even during power failure and initiates regenerations only when needed.
- Salt tanks are fabricated of rigid, tough, high impact material that will not crack, rust or corrode.
- Mineral tank is a seamless one piece liner with a fiberglass reinforced shell.
- Aqua Magic Softeners carry a 5 year parts only warranty.
System capacities 32,000 grain system includes:
- 1 cubic foot of resin with a service flow rate 10gpm with a 10.7 psi loss
- Mineral tank: 9 x 48
- Salt container: 18 x 33
- Bypass with ¾” connections